Peppermint tea is a soothing drink made from the leaves of the peppermint plant (Mentha x Piperita)...
Join The Firebelly Team
Firebelly tea believes these times call for tea. Especially high quality tea without any of the “flavourings” - artificial, “natural” or otherwise - that are pervasive with most tea brands and contain a slew of unlisted preservatives.
Founded by the co-founder of DAVIDsTEA and the president of Shopify, Firebelly not only offers incredible loose leaf teas in compostable packaging, but has also created a unique line of modern tea accessories with smart features to enhance the tea experience.
E-COMMERCE MARKETING MANAGER
The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth on firebellytea.com. Reporting directly to the CEO, this candidate will work to achieve aggressive sales targets by developing and implementing site performance and marketing strategies that drive traffic and conversion. The candidate will manage the marketing calendar, digital content development process, write copy, and create key selling & analytics reports.
- Collaborate & develop a robust marketing calendar. Manage all asset creation and campaign execution with the creative team.
- Seek out partnerships and other strategic opportunities to promote Firebelly Tea.
- Write website copy.
- Maintain and update influencer databases, strengthen influencer relationships, and drive influencer partnerships.
- Manage graphic designers, photographers, printers, and any external agency resources.
- Monitor, analyze, and report the ROI of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns and website conversion.
- Support revenue goals by working with email and SMS marketing resources including strategy, planning, implementation, analysis and optimization. Identify opportunities with key segments, develop and present A/B tests to scale revenue and KPIs.
- Enhances customer experience and journey by optimising homepage, PDP content, site search, and site taxonomy.
- Uses Shopify catalog to ensure the taxonomy, sequencing, chosen images, pricing, and promotional tags are accurate.
- Review and test product recommendation slots to ensure best performance.
- Conduct daily audits of the live site to ensure all product content is updated and accurate.
- Oversee the creation of website assets, copy, emails, ads, videos, and ensure they cohesively align with a central strategy and message..
REPORTING & OPTIMIZATION
Manage ecommerce reporting and dashboards. Report on results and make recommendations to help evolve our performance and effectiveness.
Define market segments, target markets, and brand positioning.
Who We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ecommerce experience required
- Proficiency with Shopify the Shopify admin, and partner ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills including experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding in UX principles
- Broad experience of attribution modelling and proficient in HTML a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work on administrative tasks and "no task is too small" attitude
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to prioritise multiple tasks, exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects through strong prioritisation and planning